COVID-19 Australia Webinar Week 2
TIMES TO TUNE IN:
5:00pm AEST (QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS)
4:30pm ACST (SA, NT)
3:00pm AWST (WA)
Dear Australian Health Care Professionals,
In the context of the current worldwide COVID-19 crisis, Edwards Lifesciences will attempt to bring a modest contribution and support to Cardiovascular departments across Australia by facilitating the sharing of best practices with regards to the management of aortic stenosis patients at this time.
As such, we will be hosting a webinar focused on the “Impact of COVID-19 on the in-hospital management of TAVI patients.”
The webinar will focus on the following topics:
– Triaging Patients during COVID-19: Global & Local Guidance
– Best Practices for Urgent Patients with Severe AS
– Protecting yourself and your team – Appropriate PPE and Cardiac Arrest Protocols
– Waitlist Management and Patient Considerations
The webinar will be co-presented by the following Australian and International Clinicians. Join in this pivotal discussion by registering for the exclusive webinar.
1. Click to register below and complete the registration form
2. Your event registration will be approved by the MEDD team within 48 hours and your ticket confirmation will be emailed to you.
3. On your Webinar event ticket, the Zoom webinar will be linked to the green button “Go to Webinar Page”.
4. On the day of the webinar, click this button to join the Zoom webinar. You’ll also receive a reminder email 24 hours before the Webinar with the link as well.
5. Join the MEDD LinkedIn Group for updates about the event and to continue the discussion.
This webinar will be conducted on Zoom. For the best user experience, all attendees are required to download Zoom prior to the Webinar. We recommend downloading and setting up Zoom prior to the Webinar. You will be asked to enter your Screen Name and Email upon entering the Webinar.
As an attendee, your camera will not be enabled and the host will mute your microphones to ensure the conversation can flow without interruptions. You will be able to virtually raise your hand to ask a question in Zoom and chat to panellists or attendees.
Can’t join the webinar live? A recording will be available to registered attendees and emailed to you after the event.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with your local Edwards representative.